Jeannette Riendeau leads all of Bernkopf Goodman’s marketing activities, helping ensure the greatest value to clients by developing and implementing business development and marketing plans firm-wide, for specific practice groups, and for individual attorneys. Jeannette collaborates with Bernkopf Goodman’s leadership to support strategic, client-driven marketing opportunities and to reinforce visibility in our key communities.
Jeannette joined Bernkopf Goodman in 2014. Before that, she served for several years in marketing leadership positions in the legal and financial services sectors.
Jeannette was also an Adjunct Marketing Professor at Southern New Hampshire University.
Memberships & Activities
- Member, Legal Marketing Association
- Registration Co-Chair, 2017 Northeast Regional Chapter Annual Conference Committee
- Publicity Chair, 2016 New England Chapter Annual Conference Committee
- Committee Member, 2015 New England Chapter Programming Committee
- Media Day Chair, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Leadership Steering Committee, 2013 – 2015
Honors & Recognition
- Recipient of the 2017 “Excellence in the Law, Marketing” award, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- 1st Place, “Your Honor Award: Marketing Project on a Shoestring Budget,” National Legal Marketing Association
- Graduate, Leadership Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- 2nd Place, “Your Honor Award: Firm Print Advertising Campaign,” Legal Marketing Association, New England Chapter
- Recipient of the 2004 “Marketing Director of The Year Award,” New England Financial
- Recipient of the 2002 “All Star Recruiting Award,” New England Financial
Lectures & Seminars
Adjunct Marketing Professor, Southern New Hampshire University, 2012-2014
- Developed and Taught Graduate Level Course: Services Marketing, Graduate School of Business, Southern New Hampshire University
- Developed and Taught Undergraduate Level Course: Services Marketing, Business Administration Program, Southern New Hampshire University
- Developed and Taught Graduate Level Course: Online Marketing Channels, Graduate School of Business, Southern New Hampshire University
- Taught Undergraduate Level Course: Introduction to Marketing, Business Administration Program, Southern New Hampshire University