Robert Stetson is a partner with Bernkopf Goodman specializing in complex civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Bob represents a variety of clients ranging from individuals to multi-national corporations in all phases of litigation including trial and appellate practice. He has significant experience in disputes involving corporations and other business organizations, construction projects, contracts, real estate, landlord-tenant, and shareholder disputes. His practice includes both state and federal court proceedings, as well as arbitration and other forums for alternative dispute resolution.
Bob is a graduate of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy. In 2018, Bob was named a Fellow of the prestigious Construction Lawyers Society of America.
Every year since 2014, Bob has been named a Rising Star in the area of Business Litigation by New England Super Lawyers.
Memberships & Activities
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Professional & Civic Activities
- Member, Town of Easton Planning and Zoning Board
- Fellow, Construction Lawyers Society of America
Honors & Recognition
- Graduate, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2018
- Named New England Super Lawyers Rising Star (Business Litigation) 2014-2017