David Doyle represents buyers, sellers and developers of commercial and residential real estate; borrowers and lenders in secured and unsecured financings and workouts; buyers and sellers of businesses; and commercial landlords and tenants. David’s clients include local and regional developers, content management suppliers to Fortune 500 companies, first generation small business owners and individuals. He also assists clients with their estate and probate matters. David is respected by his clients for his responsiveness and practical solutions.
Representative Matters & Significant Transactions
- Negotiate, facilitate and document complex financing transactions, including representation of private lenders in preferred equity, mezzanine and note purchase transactions
- Provide clients with creative solutions to reach their business goals, such as creating a plan for documenting and closing a co-owner’s purchase and exercise of a lender’s option to acquire preferential ownership interests in order to leverage a forced sale of the underlying property on behalf of the co-owner
- Representation of commercial property purchasers and lenders in all aspects of their due diligence and transaction structuring
Memberships & Activities
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce