Adela Wojtasinski is an associate in the Bernkopf Goodman LLP real estate Practice Group.
An experienced real estate attorney, Adela handles a wide spectrum of real estate transactions for lenders, buyers, sellers, and developers, including purchase and sale agreements, helping clients purchase foreclosed property, and advising on new construction and new condominium development.
Prior to obtaining her law degree, Adela spent time teaching English in China, and fighting for women’s rights in South Africa.
Adela has native fluency in Czech and is conversant in Mandarin Chinese.
Memberships & Activities
- International Law Society, Vice President, 2013-2014, Member 2012-2015
- Human Rights Law Society, Chief of Staff, 2013-2014, Member 2012-2015
Honors & Recognition
- Pro Bono Hours, Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, August 2013- May 2014
- Honorable Mention, First Year Best Brief Section Competition, 2012
- Recipient, The Consumer Law Public Interest Fellowship, September 2013- May 2014